Saturday, July 14, 2012

First Blogger Post, Son! Woo!

Well, since this is my first post, I'll just post 50 random but good-to-know facts about me...enjoy <3 
1. My full name is Courtney Paige Rader
2. I blow out the candles on January 6th
3. I'm 22 years, 6 months, and 8 days old if you wanna get specific ;)
4. I work at Kmart 
5. I love the Tennessee Volunteers...good old Rocky Top is home sweet home to me :) 
6. I go to Carson Newman College
7. This is my lucky number
8. I'm single and that doesn't bother me
9. My favorite movie in the entire world is Pearl Harbor
10. My all time favorite TV show is The OC
11. I love watching Dance Moms, Jersey Shore, Grey's Anatomy, Pretty Little Liars, and How I Met Your Mother
12. I'm addicted to Netflix
13. I absolutely love listening to music
14. My iPod and I have a very close relationship
15. My friends mean the world to me
16. My coworkers are better than yours
17. I'm a Child and Family Studies major
18. I wear my heart on my sleeve
19. I don't trust people easily because I've been let down by many that I thought would always have my back
20. I drink water like there's a limited supply
21. Sweet tea is my weakness, especially from Little Top
22. I stay up way too late the majority of the time
23. I love taking pictures with and of people that I love :)
24. I love memories so we should make some ;) 
25. Nicholas Sparks is my favorite author
26. I love watching scary movies
27. I love Sausage McGriddles from McDonald's but...
28. If I eat breakfast too early, it messes with my stomach 
29. The future slightly freaks me out
30. I'm left handed
31. I love, love, LOVE when guys wear plaid
32. So far this year, I've crossed two things off of my bucket list
33. I have two sisters and I love them dearly 
34. I'm completely different from both of them, but that's ok :)
35. I'm head over heels in love with Timothy Richard Tebow 
36. New York Jets <3
37. I'm a huge New York Yankees fan
38. I use songs and quotes to deal with problems in my life...it's cheaper than therapy ;)
39. I absolutely love the Harry Potter series
40. I never want to turn this age
41. I'm super shy around new people
42. I would be nowhere without a girl named Alison and a boy named Stephen
43. I love sandals and flip flops
44. I love wearing sweatshirts/hoodies with shorts and flip flops
45. My grandparents inspire me
46. They drive me crazy at times, but I love my family
47. I love being organized...I get stressed out if I'm not
48. My closet has to be color coordinated and all of my clothes have to be on plastic white hangers
49. Alison Leann Williams is my boo boo, other half, and best good friend. I honestly don't know what I would do without her. 
50. I'm glad this is the last fact because I'm running out of them ;)
xoxo
Courtney 

No comments:

Post a Comment